DynaFlex is a privately held, world class orthodontic laboratory with a 50 year history of successful manufacturing. DynaFlex has been serving the orthodontic community with one singular purpose: to provide outstanding quality, value and expertise to the clients we serve. To that end, DynaFlex has continued to evolve and added new products and services to our offering including: a full service orthodontic products division, a fully integrated digital orthodontic department and the most comprehensive set of FDA cleared obstructive sleep apnea appliances available today.
DynaFlex is seeking Orthodontic Laboratory Technicians to construct and manufacture high quality oral appliances made to specifications. We are hiring for entry-level as well as experienced individuals. The candidate will be an integral part of our world class manufacturing team.
Typical duties/responsibilities for operations may include but are not limited to the following:
· Verify that the correct model(s) is accompanying the correct paperwork and all components are in the correct work order
· Thoroughly examine the paperwork to ensure all instructions are followed properly
· Ensure production schedule is adhered to
· Trim, wire bend, solder, weld, polish and/or form appliances where/if necessary
· Sitting for a prolong period of time
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
· Excellent manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
· Must have excellent eye for detail
· Must be goal oriented
· Willing to work well others and be a good team member
· Capable of handling stressful situations
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions
· Maintain sense of urgency and ability to prioritize work
· High School Diploma or GED
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (but not necessary):
· Artistic background and/or craft skills are extremely helpful
· Previous experience in Dental or Orthodontic Industry
· Knowledge of Dental Science and/or Dental Laboratory Process
· Understand basic math and computations
· Ability to read and understand written work instructions
DynaFlex offers an excellent base salary plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, and participation in a 401k plan. Also paid time off including 8 holidays, sick days, and vacation time.
Pay rate commensurate with knowledge and experience.